I’m delighted to announce that we’ve released VBReFormer 6.2 Professional Edition.
New features and improvements in this release include:
– Support of Windows UNICODE settings & applications in disassembling, decompiling, and editing Visual Basic 5 & 6 applications ;
– Exclusive support of +9000 others Win32 APIs (up to a total of 11 000 APIs) ;
– Support of Left & Right properties for ActiveX / OLE related objects ;
– Support of GUI interface Font properties edition ;
– Improved support of If / Then / Else / End If, Select Case […], and Loop / While statements ;
– Improved support of GUI Code for ActiveX / OLE related objects.
This release also include major fix for issues :
– Fixed issue in saving edited Visual Basic application with UNICODE environment ;
– Fixed issue in recovering executable resource images ;
– Fixed issue in « Options » dialog, taking account of your choice about APIs related decompilation ;
– Fixed issue in adding a new property to a GUI object .