For a limited time you can request a free voucher to take certification exam 74-409, Microsoft Certified Specialist: Server Virtualization with Hyper-V and System Center certification for FREE.
This exam is focused on IT professionals who are responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and maintaining a virtualization infrastructure and/or who are interested in validating their skills on current Microsoft virtualization technologies.
Here the steps to request your FREE voucher :
1. Go to : http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/offers/virtualizationsquaredoffer
2. Click on “Get Free Voucher” and log into your Microsoft Virtual Academy account (or create one).
3. Note your voucher code and go to the Prometric website to schedule the exam.
The number of free exams is limited, so be sure to schedule your appointment to lock-in your free exam. Vouchers expire and all exams must be taken by June 30, 2014.
Good luck and have fun !
I’m proud to announce the release and availability of VBReFormer Professional 5.4 (for licensed users).
The updated version of VBReFormer can be downloaded from your client account!
What’s new in VBReFormer Professional 5.4 ?
1. The analysis engine for disassembling and decompiling has been modified to recover language structure information (in order to decompile If/End If/Do/Loop/While blocks).
Then VBReFormer is now able to decompile simple conditions block like If/End If and Do/Loop/While conditions block.
2. The event name from controls is now back and shown on the code.
3. Conditions with Variant type and floating points type (Single and Double) is now supported because we included lot of news Visual Basic Virtual Machine functions:
4. An important bugfix has been applied. The problem was that VBReFormer sometime crashed on loading application on Windows XP, and was not showing every code from Visual Basic objects (vb6.old library was not properly setup).
5. New preference setting: You can now choose if you want to show only assembly code, only Visual Basic code, or the both.